All material presented by Altematives for Healing LLC is for informational purposes only and is intended to be a service and a guide to the user. We make no recommendations or endorsements regarding types of practices or as to the qualifications or expertise of any specific practitioner. It is the individual’s responsibility to evaluate each practitioner’s qualifications and to independently choose a health care professional that they believe will satisfy their requirements and provide a regimen of treatments that will meet their needs.
The substantive information set forth herein is reproduced as we receive it from the individual vendor or practitioner, who are all independent contractors or care givers. We make no warranty as to the accuracy of the information set forth herein. Further AltemativesforHealing.com makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the efficacy of any diagnosis, treatment or products presented on this website. In no event are we liable for any bodily or emotional injury or negative side effects that may arise from the use of any products, or the receipt of treatments from any practitioner listed herein.
IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
1. We believe you should always consult with an experienced practitioner before embarking on a regimen of any dietary, nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplements.
2. Statements made about specific products have not been evaluated by the Federal Drug Administration (FDA).
3. The sole purpose of this website is to provide information and educational guidance. We do not guarantee that any files downloaded by the user are free of viruses or contamination. Please supply your own screening techniques and protective programs to guard your own equipment and data.
4. The information on this website is for personal use and shall not be used as a source for commercial mailing lists. By accessing this site you agree to be bound by the above terms and conditions.
5. Any information on AlternativesforHealing.com is not intended to be, should not be interpreted as, or used as a substitute for, medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action.